Plate-Viewer for image-visualization
The ACQUIFER Plate-Viewer is our visualization software for datasets acquired with the Imaging Machine.
It provides an intuitive overview of screening dataset, the possibility to inspect individual images as well as functionalities to adjust channels-display, save data visualizations or time-lapse movies.
Besides, the plugin mechanism of the Plate-Viewer enables automated workflows and feedback-microscopy functionalities such as the selection of region of interest to be subsequently imaged on the Imaging Machine.
Hover the mouse over the image and click on the area to learn more about the underlying functionality of the PlateViewer.
Open different datasets in parallel e.g. lower vs higher resolutions views
- Select channel(s) to display
- Adjust brightness/contrast
- View as single-channel or intensity-projection
- Apply settings to all wells of the plate for rapid comparison
Browse through the Z-volume, timepoints (Loop) and sub-positions acquired within a well, for the currently selected well or for the full plate.
Run external workflows (ImageJ macro, python scripts) for specifically selected images.
Get a glance at your last plate acquisition, and inspect individual images in details from the preview window.
Export your data
- Export single-plane or overlay images as tiff, png, jpg
- Export time-lapse series as video or gif
Conversion and export of images
- Export of single z-planes or z-projections.
- Export of z-stacks or time-series.
- Batch export.
- Various file formats (tif, jpeg, png, bmp, mp4).
- Select ROIs for feedback microscopy (i.e. pre-scan/re-scan).
- Manual Click-Tool functionality.
- Automated object-detection algorithms.
- Modify ACQUIFER Imaging Machine scripts for smart imaging applications.
- Plugin interface to process data with external software.
- Request custom plugin development from ACQUIFER.
- Advanced users can generate own plugins.
- Compatible with various software packages (e.g. Fiji/ImageJ).