ACQUIFER Fiji Utilities
We provide several software tools on the ACQUIFER update site for Fiji (freely available upon request).
These tools are ideally suited for processing ACQUIFER Imaging Machine dataset (batch, metadata extraction) and for feedback microscopy workflows. They address common processing needs when handling multidimensional IM datasets and serve as building blocks for more advanced image analysis pipelines.
We also offer the development of custom image analysis solutions for Imaging Machine customers after assessment of your project. Ideally, we team up at early stage of assay development to balance imaging and analysis needs.
Contact us for further details and information!
- Annotation of regions of interest, images or entire datasets
- For routine analysis and ground truth annotation
- Optimized for large datasets
- Combined processing of regions of interest or entire images
- Based on ROI 1-click tools and Fiji plugins for qualitative image annotations developed by us (Thomas et al. 2020, Thomas et al. 2021)
- Video tutorials available (ROI 1-click tools, Qualitative Annotations)
- Tools for feedback microscopy applications (e.g. pre-scan/re-scan)
- Interface Fiji with the ACQUIFER Imaging Machine using IM script commands
- Identification of regions of interest for subsequent centering and imaging
- Built-in object detection based on multi-template matching, intensity features or expert annotation